Working through the current of all the regulations pertaining to demolition and the environment is intimidating and can be a course of anxiety and frustration. PCI stands ready to provide you with a complete design-build service without the headaches.
Our broad demolition experience in commercial, industrial, residential, and heavy civil structures warrants our expertise in this field. From large former industrial plant facilities to commercial and complex cutaway demolition to residences, our skilled staff combined with a comprehensive fleet of demolition and recycling equipment is ready to service your every need.
PCI offers environmentally responsible and economically efficient solutions to your project needs. Our ability to recycle and incorporate salvaged materials into your new project saves you time and money. Our experienced team of demolition experts can evaluate your individual project demands and determine the most cost effective manner to get the job done safely, on time, and within budget.
Whether you are building it up or tearing it down, call PCI today and find out why “Our people make the difference.”
Recent Demolition Projects:
- 2009 Waverly Old St. Mary’s Church
- 2009 Parkersburg Monsanto Building
- 2011 U of I Oakdale Hall
- 2011 Fredericksburg School
- 2011 UNI Apartments
- 2011 Des Moines Iowa Lutheran Hospital
- 2012 Waterloo Grand Hotel
- 2012 U of I West Campus Transportation Center
- 2012 Aredale Coop
- 2013 Ida Grove School
- 2013 Hubbard Middle School
- 2013 U of I Hancher Auditorium
- 2014 Campus Bookstore in Ames. Watch our YouTube Video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t6IX_bgdp0